Friday, June 18, 2010

Schaffas and we're smirking..

We created and finished 3 schaffas ( the ancestors or original smirks) and sent them off for the charity auction by screamdance.com

Here's their Blurb.

Schaffa 1. "Ballerina. ( I used to be a ballerina, but now I wear my tutu on my head)".
The Ballerina came about after wondering how to re-design, re-cycle and re-use a plastic piece of Xmas waste from the "dollar shop". a pair of pliers and a hammer is all it needed.

Schaffer No. 2. "The removalist. It fell on my head and it's stuck there."
Stuff in life oftens happens by accident, and this little cave man is just keeping on - keeping on..
In fact he was too big to sit on the little bench from the op-shop,
so he carries it on his head instead.

Schaffer No 3. "Waltzing matilda - Since he jumped into the waterhole, I have to be his minder."
This started out as a pond for a doll's house garden, then it was accidently
placed on the schaffer head.. well, as usual one thing leads to another..
Someone's got to carry the can..or the pond.. or whatever it is.
Don't they? "

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can comment but not advertise your wares. Spamming will be removed and I'll have the last smirk!
support and saying hello is welcome.